I was honoured to witness a magical wonderland union. My friend looked beautiful alongside her now husband. I wore this dress to her wedding and I’ve been meaning to share it with you all October long. My appreciation for it to be more specific.
Here’s why investing in a wrap dress is worthwhile
- It’s a great go-to piece in the event of receiving a last minute call from your bestie asking to accompany her to a press launch. Alternatively, a wedding you knew about three months in advance but couldn’t find the right dress to match your new slingbacks.
- We all know the constant struggle to finding something comfortable and flattering. The wrap dress ticks both boxes.
- Don’t you just hate going somewhere and feeling either overdressed or underdressed? I do! and that’s why the wrap dress perfectly balances the two.
- It’s versatile; can be paired with leggings and a pair of striking stilettos or left untied as a waterfall blazer with denim jeans.
- It works for any body type!
Dress : Woolworths
Heels : The Fix
Novelty Crossbody Bag: Mr Price